Sunday, August 7, 2011

Restaurant Review: Cappuccino Italian Bistro, Richardson


Cappuccino Italian Bistro
http://www.cappuccinoitalianbistro.com/
Category: Italian
Address: 1310 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080
Star Rating: 4/5

In my opinion, this is the best Italian restaurant that I have eaten at in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. The food is fresh, the staff is courteous and the atmosphere is peaceful. I will say that the service is a little old fashioned. For example, the wait staff bring around a food tray with the specials for the day. It's kind of odd. Having said that, the food is really good. I would go there any day of the week over some of the local Italian chain restaurants. If you are looking for something really delicious, I love their tortellini. It is tender, moist and has the perfect amount of alfredo sauce added to it. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment