Monday, August 15, 2011

Another 30 Day Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you've tried living without it.

I don't want to go with the someone part of this question, although I have an answer for that. I"ll go with the something. Answer? Cell phone. How sad is that? My stupid, iPhone 4. I remember a day when I didn't have a smart phone. Heck, I remember a day when cell phones didn't exist. Just wait until I tell my kids that one!

My cell phone is a part of everything I do in my day. It's my calendar, calculator, weather station and map. It's my entertainment, my connection to others and my timekeeper. Oh yeah, and I can make calls on it too. With all that I use it for, it is always in my hand. I don't know how anyone could live without a smart phone. I guess the way I did before cell phones existed...

No comments:

Post a Comment