Monday, August 22, 2011

Another 30 Day Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.

Unfortunately, I would have to go with the somewhat obvious answer and say nothing. Every thing that has happened in my life has helped to form me into the person I am today. Some may wish they hadn't dated a certain person, for example, because the relationship was toxic. The reason that isn't my answer is that it is a toxic relationship experience that makes me realize how lucky I am to be with my husband. Some may wish they hadn't treated a person in a certain way. To that I would have to somewhat agree, but true friends and family will always find their way back, even from a negative situation. Finally, some may say that they wished they hadn't let something or someone go. I am fortunate enough to not have that regret in my life.

So for now, there is nothing in my life that I wish I hadn't done. I may not be proud of everything I have done, but all actions and reactions have turned me in to the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment