Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another 30 Day Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.

There is a woman in my life I wish that I didn't know. Now I have long since let her go, as I never wanted her to be a part of my life, but I really wish I didn't ever know her. It took a long time for me to come to this realization, as she influences many people around me, but I have for sure let her go and wish I had no memory of her. She is an awful person who chooses to be horrible on purpose. She has made many a life miserable and deserves every negative thing that comes her way. She is a whiner and all around negative experience. I have, over the past few years, thought about how I would feel if this person passed away. The sad thing is, that I wouldn't care. In fact, I wish she would just go away. I don't ever use the word hate. It is too strong. I hate nothing. Nothing but one. This one. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment