Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another 30 Day Challenge: Day 27

Day 27: What's the best thing going for you right now?

I love my life. I can't even pick one thing that is the best thing going for me. I love my husband. I love spending time with him and my family. I love being able to live in a nice house. I love being able to afford all of the bills and a few extra fun things. I have most everything going now for me. I have a beautiful life. Of course, there are a few pieces I am waiting to fall into place, but the great thing is that I am, for once, confident that they will fall into place. One of the most important things I need to do in my life is be more grateful. While it is good to always strive and want more, I need to learn to be more thankful for how great I really do have it. I have to say, my life is the best thing that I have going for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment