Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another 30 Day Challenge: Day 30

Day 30: A letter to yourself, tell yourself everything you love about yourself.

Let me start off by saying I watched a news story just this week that talked about how women are groomed to not accept compliments from anyone, especially compliments about physical traits. I guess they didn't say that it was hard for women to compliment themselves, but I can only imagine this would be even harder. Where do you start when complimenting yourself? You have pretty eyes, Charlotte. I love that about you! Wierd! I guess it could go soemthing like this...

Dearest Me,

I love...

Who am I kidding? This isn't me at all. I like myself. I like who I am. I love my life with my family and friends. There are things I do well and thinks I don't do so well. All of them add up to make me. There isn't much more to say than that.

Oh, and I guess I love that I don't have to stay inside the lines when answering questions such as this one. Yeah, I love that about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment