Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

Challenge: Three things you want to say to different people

I will make these three comments without saying who they go to. To some people it may be obvious who I am talking to, but anyway, here we go...

On good days and bad you are my love and my life. You are my hope and my inspiration. You are my past, present and future. You are helping me mold myself into the woman I want to become. I know that my life wouldn't have been the same had I not met you. Who else would put up with me? How did I get so lucky? Thank you for choosing me. I cannot wait for life with you to blossom and grow and continue to get better and better!

***

I love you more than I can say. You may not know it, but I think about you all the time. I hope you know in your heart that I am always here for you no matter where your life takes you. I wish I could tell you how I truly feel about some of the things that have gone on in your life in the past few years, but I can't. All I can say is that I miss you and I'm always here for you no matter what. Hopefully you, somewhere inside, still feel the same. I pray for you constantly and hope that everything turns out okay. I try to believe that everything turns out okay in the end, so if it isn't okay yet, it must not be the end. Your family loves you, I love you, and I can only hope you remember how to love yourself, because you are amazing and I feel like I lost you somewhere along the way.

***

You are special. You are worthy. You deserve only the best that life has to offer. Even if no one else believes in you, you should believe in yourself. You have worked hard and you have become talented beyond believe because of your dedication. Don't ever let anyone get you down for too long, because your smile is much to valuable to be hidden. Let others love you. Love yourself. Understand that you will not always be understood. Know that you will not always be appreciated, but that if you appreciate yourself and others, that is what truly matters. Life may not always be easy, but everything you go through is worth it if it helps make you the person you are destined to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment