Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

Challenge: What band or musician is most important to you?


This is such a difficult question. There are so many bands and/or musicians that have had an impact on me over the past 27 years. I guess I would have to go with Ben Folds. It is one of the first concerts Ryan and I ever saw together, I can listen to an entire one of his albums without wanting to skip a song and we chose a song of his for our first dance song. Ben Folds is obviously very popular, so I almost wanted to choose a lesser known band/musician so that I would seem more hip and into the music scene. But, you can't choose who you love, and I love Ben Folds.

Runners up? Barenaked Ladies (before Steve left), Beatles, Billy Joel, Brad Paisley, Cake, Chicago, Collin Raye, Edwin McCain, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Gabe Dixon Band, Hootie and the Blowfish, Jason Mraz, Jason Sweet, Josh Turner, Lady Antebellum, Maroon 5, Matt Wertz, Nicole Nordeman, Parokya Ni Edgar, Queen, Rakin y KenY, Rascal Flatts, Ray Lamontagne, Russell Howard, Sam Hart, Santana, Simon and Garfunkel, Sister Hazel, Stephen Speaks and Usher

No comments:

Post a Comment