Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Addition to Foodie Finds: Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

I am in love with my newest addition to the Foodie Finds portion of our website. This blog is called Confessions of a Cookbook Queen and it is stunningly fabulous!  Although all of the recipes sound amazing, the main reason I added it to the Foodie Finds section is the whimsical photography. I just love the clear, crisp and cute pictures she takes of her kitchen creations. I'll soon be looking to purchase a new camera and I want whatever one she is using, plus some of her talent as well! All of her recipes look like they taste amazing just cause of her photography and since I can't taste all of her concoctions through the computer, I will just have to bet that they all taste pretty darn good! How could I not add this awesome blog to the Foodie Finds collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment