Friday, June 29, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday

  1. I love Tim Burton and almost everything he has done, except for Nightmare Before Christmas. I bet 'll love his newest creation.
  2. I always enjoy playing Sudoku as it is a quick game that involves thought. Am I ready for the challenge? Are you?
  3. Amazing Landscapes
  4. Carrot Cake Truffles. Sound yum!
  5. I'm hoping that this restaurant will be open in time for our vacation. The kid in me really wants reservations!
  6. Ha ha! I wouldn't actually want this t-shirt, but it's funny!
  7. I love all things Avengers. Even Sailor Moon style
  8. The Childlike Empress FTW.
  9. I'm pretty sure I had one or two of these when I was a kid. Ah, simpler times...
  10. There is a mom who, every night after her children go to sleep, quickly sketches one moment in time from the day. It's precious. Check out her blog. DoodleMum.
  11. Best TV confessions of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment