Friday, June 8, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday


  1. This may ruin some of my favorite childhood memories. Mr. Rogers Autotuned. Or maybe I really like it.
  2. Someone has a little too much time on their hands. Kirk and Spock Ponies
  3. A sad week indeed. Author Ray Bradbury has Died in California. Fahrenheit 451 was one of my favorite books as a child. 
  4. Truer words have never been spoken. Verizon Customer Service SUCKS.
  5. Now that we are getting moved in to our new home, we can get back to cooking. Why not start out with this awesome desert? Easy Crockpot Cherry Crisp
  6. This is my favorite coffee shop in the Dallas Metroplex. If you within a 6o mile radius of this shop, it is worth the drive!
  7. Well if this is the creepiest thing I have seen in awhile. Betty White.
  8. Gas Station Food. Crazy, but I love it!
  9. We have two of these little ones that run and scamper around our roof. They are adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment