Friday, June 1, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday


  1. Call Your Girlfriend cover by Maisy and Lennon Stella. So talented! I am ready to buy their songs on iTunes.
  2. All things Thor. Isn't this little Despicable Me Thor just so cute! 
  3. Having recently sold and bought a home, these Picket Fence and Sold Sign Cookies really spoke to me. Yum!
  4. I am really way too busy to read any books right now, but on my recent flight to Missouri, I did manage to start The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Since I'm only about 60 pages in, I'm not quite sure why this book did so well yet, but I hope to get the chance to pick it up again soon!
  5. The first four words you see describe you. Try it here. I got Dramatic, Naive, Sweet, Happy. Hmmm...
  6. I'm so happy for my cousin and her new husband. Congrats Hannah!
  7. My friend Leila is getting married in March and we got to go to Circle Park Bridal to wedding dress shop. She looked gorgeous in every dress!
  8. Happy June!
  9. I need these red heels. More importantly, I need to be taken somewhere to wear them!
  10. Awww. Puppies need homes!
  11. I remember jumping up on the coffee table when I was a kid, don't tell my mom, and dancing to Fraggle Rock. Now, they're making a movie! Ah, memories.
  12. This guy proves that you don't always have to do what you love to love what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment