Friday, July 27, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday



  1. Superhero Manatees. Yes, this is totally necessary!
  2. They don't lie. I made these last night and they are the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!
  3. Even after the darkest night, dawn still comes. 
  4. What would that literary character look like in real life? 
  5. In honor of tonight's Olympic Opening Ceremony, ten 2012 Olympians to Watch.
  6. 2012 Summer Olympic Drinking Game. So perfect!
  7. Have you been coned? Love this place! So yummy!
  8. Firefly + Peanuts = I need this shirt.
  9. I am still so excited for the Be Our Guest restaurant to open. I can only hope it is open by the time we arrive, but I doubt it.
  10. Just because they are my favorite animal. Polar Bears.
  11. I have been watching a lot of Army Wives lately. That made me think of all the soldiers who have lost their lives in the war. They deserve our honor and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment