Monday, January 10, 2011

Did You Have A Stroke?

No...I just had a couple of cavities filled.

Today I had to have a few cavities filled and not only did cost a small fortune, but it always makes my TMJ flare up for a few days. Yes, I sound like a pathetic old lady, and maybe I am. I hate feeling numb for 5 hours, I hate when the hit the nerve and you're not completely numb, and I hate having to pay for it all. Now that my rant is over, I can say that I did get quite a good deal at the dentist today, at least. The dental assistant talked me into getting an electric toothbrush. She said it should help prevent cavities. Boy I hope she is right!


The kit I got comes with an electric toothbrush, four brush heads, a fancy timer thing, a travel case, a full size mouthwash, a full size toothpaste and some floss. This would retail for around $139.99 in all. The dentist only charged me $114 and I will be getting a rebate of $72, making the whole shebang only $42. It better work, but even if it doesn't, it was worth a try for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment