Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

Ryan and I had been hearing all week that it was going to snow on Monday. When Friday hit, the weather sites said that the snow would actually hit on Sunday. Now in Texas I never put too much credence in what a weatherman says, but for once they were right. So far, today has been great. Waking up to it being frigid outside, but having the luxury of staying in the warm bed for a bit. We started the day watching an episode of Bones, then Ryan got to play video games while I made breakfast. The best homemade French Toast I have ever made if I do say so myself.

It hadn't started to snow before breakfast, but about the time we got everything cleaned up it started to sleet. Then, after watching yet another episode of Bones, the snow began.



I am looking forward to spending the rest of the day inside the warm house, relaxing with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment