Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby Henry!

Life has been so crazy busy, but so much has happened. The most important reason for this blog is to say that I just can't wait to meet Henry! Ryan's long time friend from high school and college just had the cutest baby ever! I don't just say this about all babies, trust me. This kid is going to be a hearbreaker for sure!

See! I told you!

Two weeks from today Ryan and I will be heading to Austin to meet this little guy. We will be taking a half day on Friday and driving down. We will be staying at Barton Creek and will hopefully have some time to play a bit in Austin. I am even going to try and get some restaurant.com coupons to use while we're there. I don't know much about the restaurant scene in Austin, but I know they have some great restaurants. I hope we can find a few!

Anyway, I am so excited for Amanda Morrison and baby Henry. I am looking forward to having a baby of my own one day. It will be at least the end of 2012 before we even consider it, but I can only hope I have a baby as cute as this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment