Saturday, November 10, 2012

Restaurant Review: White Rock Coffee

 
White Rock Coffee
http://wrcoffee.com/
Category: Cofee and Tea
Address: 10105 East Northwest Highway, Dallas, Texas 75238
Star Review: 4/5
 
I don't know why it has taken me so long to write a review for White Rock Coffee. I have been coming here for many years now, although it is quite the distance from where I live. Anytime I am within 10 miles of White Rock Coffee, I'm there. I absolutely love their White Rocker, iced in the summer and warm in the winter. It is the best drink I have had at any coffee shop. I also like the laid back atmosphere at WRC. It doesn't feel so corporate like some shops. It feels warm and inviting. Although small, there are plenty of chairs to cozy up in with your coffee, or you can hit the drive through and take your coffee to go. Either way, WRC is outstanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment