Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Restaurant Review: Meso Maya


Meso Maya
http://www.mesomaya.com
Category: Mexican
Address: 11909 Preston Road, Suite 1426,  Dallas, Texas 75230
Star Review: 4/5

I truly adore this restaurant which is very unassuming from the outside in the small strip shopping center where it is located. I have been here twice now, once with a friend and once with my parents and husband. Everyone has loved it! The food is really fresh and yummy. The service is quick, although it can be difficult to understand the service staff. Not to worry though, you will still recieve quick and friendly service. Not only is the food fabulous, the atmosphere is my favorite of any restaurant I frequent. It is warm and inviting and the lighting is spot on. I also like the authentic nature of the food here. It isn't On the Border with the fake, americanized food. So if you are looking for great food and stellar atmosphere, try Meso Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment