Monday, November 5, 2012

Charlotte Alexander: Photo Retouching


Just this past weekend, I launched my new website! I do photo retouching for a small fee. I have been retouching digital photos for over six years. I believe every photo can be retouched, even if only slightly, to show the true beauty of any individual. I focus on natural retouching that ensures the final photo still looks like the original, just better, brighter, and more vibrant. I can also do more advanced retouching such as adding makeup, tanning skin, thinning face and body, and even removing distracting objects from photos. I have a passion for making every retouched photograph exactly what my clients envision. From wedding photographs to senior photos to author headshots, I will make sure you look your best. Visit my website Charlotte Alexander: Photo Retoucing and let me help you with your photo retouching needs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment