Friday, October 5, 2012

Disney's Tower of Terror 10-Miler

While on our Disney vacation, Ryan and I completed the Tower of Terror 10-Miler. It was a fun race, although the humidity in Florida about killed me. Ryan, who is a runner at heart, finished with the great time of 1 hour 49 minutes. I, on the other hand, have to be forced to run, so my time was a distant 2 hours 44 minutes. Yes, Ryan finished an hour before me. To be fair, he started around 10 minutes before I did, but that doesn't make it too much better. Anyway, I am surprised to have finished that quickly what with all the water stops, picture stops and 10,000+ runners. I think I could have easily finished at least 20 minutes sooner if it wasn't for all of that. Anyway, We finished, and that is all that really matters. Make sure and check out our complete race results on our respective 2012 Running Pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment