Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party


I'll have to admit, the only reason that I originally bought tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) is so that Ryan and I could stay in the parks until 12pm to ride rides. In fact, MNSSHP was one of the best Disney events Ryan and I have been to! First off, it was neat to see all of the kiddos and families in their Halloween costumes. Second, the firework show was the best one Ryan and I have seen anywhere. Third, we go to ride the rides late into the night as planned. Fourth, we got to take our picture with all seven dwarfs and this party is the only time you can do that. I have to say Ryan didn't really enjoy waiting in line for 40 minutes to take a character picture. We did it anyway!

Now we can say that we have done two of the three big holidays at Disney. When we went on our Honeymoon in 2009, we had Thanksgiving Dinner at Cinderalla's Castle, and now we can add celebrating Halloween at Disney, even if it was a bit early in the season. Up next, Christmastime at Disney? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment