Friday, October 5, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday

  1. World's Best Father indeed! Dave and Alice Bee.
  2. Maybe I would ride DART more often if...Waiting for the Bus Just Became Awesome.
  3. Yes this is completely necessary! Mouse and Cheese Board.
  4. Too bad none of these Fall Food Festivals Worth Tasting are near where we live.
  5. I'm a closeted fan of The Guild so I think this graphic is neat.  
  6. I have had drunken pizza at a local spot and it is really amazing! Mine was with tequila soaked pineapple. Yum!
  7. Now this is art!
  8. Pizza Hut really needs to stop with all of their weird food creations. Kit Kat Pops? Really?!
  9. Why not? Their lives are especially short afterall. Why not give them a moment of fame? Japan hosts a Goldfish Beauty Pagent.
  10. I miss you already...

No comments:

Post a Comment