Friday, August 31, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday

  1. Hard to say if this opening scene would have been better for The Avengers. See it for youreself.
  2. I've never watched all of the movies, but this Lord of the Rings Cake is pretty neat.
  3. So I am down with flavored Vodkas. I drink vanilla vodka and cake vodka all the time. But Waffle Flavored Vodka? Not so sure about this one...
  4. Zombie Pineapple. Enough said.
  5. I wish I could remember to have this much fun with the little things in life. Twins rocking out!
  6. A brilliant artist in my opinion. Check out Oscar Ramos.
  7. Looking for the next great series to catch on Netflix? These are the Top Streaming Netflix TV Shows, according to Ranker.com.
  8. I'm ready for a Disney reboot of The Rocketeer. I loved it as a kid!
  9. A new funny trend? Dog Shaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment