Friday, August 24, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday

  1. Check it out! My mom, Jane Graves, made the USA Today's Best Selling Book List (#95) with her novel 'Tall Tales and Wedding Veils'. Buy it here
  2. I'm pretty impressed with this Slobproof Paint Pen idea. I guess it could have something to do with the fact that we just got finished painting a million rooms in our house.
  3. Wall Scrabble. This is a must for our new home!
  4. Cute Children as Iconic Movie Characters. The little Jack Sparrow is so cute!
  5. 28 Drunken Cupcakes. The Peach Bellini ones sound yummy!
  6. With the proliferation of ebooks, I need this Paper Passion perfume. There is nothing quite like the smell of a book.
  7. Ralphisms. Genius! Except for they left out 'I Choo Choo Choose You' and 'They Taste Like Burning'.
  8. They Taste Like Burning.
  9. How to Eat a Watermelon. And marshmallows. And crunchy peanut butter. Weirdo!
  10. Cirque du Soliel Worlds Away in 3D. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment