Friday, August 10, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday


  1. I'm still not quite over the 'Call Me Maybe' parodies. Batman Maybe
  2. If you haven't heard about the Mars landing, perhaps you should pause the Olympics for a second and switch over to the news. If you haven't heard about the Sarcastic Rover twitter account, maybe you should pause your life and head over to Twitter now. @SarcasticRover
  3. The Big Purple Truck. Why didn't they have neat stuff like this when I went to TCU? 
  4. Zombie engagements. I just can't pass these up!
  5. Yay! Joss Whedon is my hero!
  6. I'm spending five minutes today making myself into a Lego character. You can too
  7. Pretty neat website for the nerd in me. 
  8. I love these peach cookies! She is such an excellent decorator. A true food artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment