Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tell Me Something Good

Today starts an exciting journey for Ryan and me. We just contacted realtors to come and look at our home and put it on the market so we can move! We have been planning this for awhile now, but I can't believe the time has finally come. We are looking at hopefully put our house on the market in February, so our first realtor interview is next week. I have to admit I'm a bit nervous. This is the house that Ryan had pretty much when I met him. It is the first house we lived in together. It is a pretty special place. Unfortunately it is too small with inadequate storage for us and too far from where we both work.

Our plan is to sell the house and move into an apartment while we look for a new home. That way we can look and buy leisurely and then do any upgrades that are necessary prior to having to move in. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for this journey, but here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment