Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Losing It

No for real this time. I really want to lose some more weight. I lost 10 pounds last year and was fairly happy with myself. Then my weight creeped up a pound, then two pounds. All I can say is I am not going back. I have to lose the couple pounds I have gained back and about 20 of his little friends. From where I am at now, I need to lose another 15-21 pounds. Now I am not in an unhealthy BMI, nor am I considered overweight by most tables and charts out there. But, I need to do this for me.

What I will do: 
  • Eat less, move more
  • Walk 1.5 miles/5 days per week = 7.5 miles a week minimum
  • Try
  • Not give up

What I won't do:
  • Beat myself up about my weight
  • Get mad at myself for not being perfect with my regimen
  • Give up all "bad" foods
  • Be horribly upset if I don't make my goal

My overall goal? Be down to the top part of my goal weight range by 3/10/12. That's a loss of around 15 pounds in two months. That is a little less than 2 pounds per week. I can do this and that little sidebar tape measure on my blog will hold me accountable.

(PS: This has nothing to do with it being a new year. This is not my resolution. This is my health and my life. Period.)

No comments:

Post a Comment