Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tower Club One Last Time


What an awesomely gorgeous night at Tower Club Dallas! Seeing as how we will soon be losing some of our ClubCorp club benefits, we decided to take one final trip to Tower Club for dinner and a view.  We went with my parents and had an excellent night toasting to many recent successes: Ryan's new job, Ryan's excellent grades, and of course us being debt free! We started off with sushi and some of the best meatballs (veal and pancetta) I haver ever had.  Then, Dad and I had steaks for dinner, although I added a side of lobster mac and cheese to mine. Yum!  Ryan had lamb and my mom had chicken.  We then had desert.  My dad and I had creme brulee while Ryan had a blood orange and meyer lemon ricotta cheesecake. All of the food was excellent, but the company was even better.  Cheers to whatever comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment