Sunday, May 22, 2011

Taste of Addison and Beethoven's Ninth


Yesterday Ryan, my parents and I went to Taste of Addison for the first time. Last year, we went to Taste of Dallas, so we thought this would be similar.  In fact, it was much bigger and better. There were many, many more food booth options, tons more vendor tents and much better musical talent. Ryan and I shared the following:

Spicy Tuna Roll
Coastal Crepe
Turkey Meatballs with Mango Chutney
Vegetable Samosas
Buffalo Wings
Chocolate Chip Cookies
FUZE Orange Mango
Shiner Bock Beer

It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to go back next year!


Ryan and I left the Taste of Addison in the early afternoon to head home and shower and change so that we could head to the Dallas Symphony.  We watched Beethoven's Ninth while I occasionally checked the Mavericks' game score and shared it with those around me who were interested. It was a beautiful symphony and I especially enjoyed the choir. After the symphony, we were pretty hungry, so we found an IHOP to stop and have a quick bite.  It was around 11:30pm at this point.  Unfortunately, we didn't know that it was prom night, so soon the restaurant was inundated with loud and raucous high schoolers. We left soon after, vowing to never make that mistake again. Here's to a wonderful, fin-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment