Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's A Boy for Kelsey and Adam


So today, I found out that my best friend from college, Kelsey, is having a baby boy! That means that both Ryan's college roommate and my college roommate will both have boys. Ryan's best friend and his wife have a little one named Henry, whom I have blogged about before. 

Isn't he the sweetest?

He is my favorite little guy, so Kelsey's baby boy will have a lot to live up to!  I am sure that her little boy will be absolutely perfect though.  I can't wait to meet him, hold him and love on him.  Although Adam, Kelsey's husband, has two sisters, Kelsey just has brothers.  Since I consider Kelsey to be like a sister, I am hoping that I will be like an Aunt to this little boy as he grows up.  Nothing would make me happier.

Anyway, get here soon little boy...we can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment