Saturday, April 2, 2011

Golfing at Hackberry Creek


Today was absolutely the most beautiful day that I have ever spent at a golf course. Ryan decided to warm up a bit, but I didn't feel like it, so I sat and enjoyed the breeze in the cart. I was lucky I didn't because I got to witness the cutest thing ever. I saw a momma squirrel carrying a little balled up baby squirrel in her mouth.  It was adorable!

After Ryan warmed up, we set out for the first hole.  I ended up playing like crap all day.  I hadn't played Hackberry Creek before, so the new course design through me off a bit.  It is also a very difficult course. Ryan, on the other hand, played the best front nine holes of golf he ever had, and even though his back nine score wasn't so great, it was still his second best round of golf ever at Hackberry Creek, which he has played a lot.

It was a fun day, although I would have enjoyed it more had a played a bit better.  I guess there is always next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment