Friday, August 6, 2010

Tea With A Handle


So, Ryan ended up getting a 3.46 GPA in his summer semester classes. I was very proud of him as it was a really hard semester, so I told him I would take him anywhere he wanted for dinner. First he said he wanted to go see a movie and have dinner at Studio Movie Grill. I thought that sounded great, but he then remembered that the movie he wanted to see was just opening tonight so it would be very crowded. This made him change his mind. He second choice surprised me. He asked if we could go pick up some chicken and tea at Chicken Express. Having not been there since I was in college 5 years ago, I thought it sounded like a great idea. I guess, only having been there by myself or with a roommate, I had never ordered a jumbo drink. I had no idea that there was a drink you could order at any fast food restaurant that comes with a handle! The poor little carhop came out carrying this drink with two hands and then had to bring out the food on a second trip. Only in Texas...

No comments:

Post a Comment