Sunday, August 22, 2010

Agave Azul


Last night Ryan, my parents and I went to Agave Azul in Carrollton. This, by far has to be one of my favorite restaurants. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is great, and the service is pretty attentive. My favorite part is that it is more authentic Mexican food than most of the restaurants in the DFW metroplex. Agave Azul is most famously known for having an excellent Tequila bar, so you can't pass up having a margarita when you go there. Ryan always has a straight up agave margarita. My dad and I always have the vanilla margarita. Yum! Then there is my mom who has the frozen sangria margarita swirl. Kinda fruity looking, but I'm sure it tastes good. The best part is that they give out little pieces of chicle at the end of the meal. Inspired! I can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment