Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful


Thanksgiving was pretty darn amazing this year. Ryan started off the day running the Turkey Trot while I headed over to Mom and Dad's.  Once I picked him up at the DART station, it was just us and my Mom and Dad for a little while, which was nice. After about an hour Laurel, Ryan's sister, showed up with her boyfriend, also conveniently named Ryan. It was a real fun day with my husband Ryan, Laurel's boyfriend Ryan and my dad Brian. Whew!

We sat, talked and noshed on our Graves family tradition appetizer lunch. After a couple of hours, my Aunt Mare and her boyfriend Bob came over. So, for an hour or so, it was quite the full house with eight of us. Although I wish they could have all stayed for dinner, Laurel and boyfriend Ryan headed off to her cousin's house and Bob left to visit with his daughter. That left me, Ryan, Mom, Dad and Mare to share a wonderful Thanksgiving meal together.


No comments:

Post a Comment