Friday, November 4, 2011

Blue Fish

So this post is to talk about my recent job search. I haven't been working for the past three months, but have instead been looking for a job I will truly love. I was top two for a nonprofit position in Dallas that I really wanted, or at least I thought I did. But then came UT Southwestern. This is my dream place to work!  This is why I went to school and got my MBA and MHSM (Masters in Health Sector Management).

Just yesterday I was offered a position as an Administrative Associate. I was very excited and loved the people whom I interviewed with. The only thing was is that I had also interviewed with another department at UT Southwestern that I liked as well, and they were hiring for a Senior Administrative Associate position. This higher level position paid a bit more and had a increased level of challenge and responsibility. I immediately contacted this department to alert them that I had been offered another position, but would very much like to work for them.  I was so nervous as to what may happen!

Just 24 hours later, I recieved an offer for the Senior Administrative Associate position!  I am so excited! You are looking at the new Sr. Administrative Associate for Pediatric Gastroenterology at UT Southwestern Medical Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment