Sunday, December 23, 2012

No Problem, Mon

A five day all-inclusive vacation to Montego Bay, Jamaica? Not a bad way to start off the Christmas holiday!

My parents always told Ryan that when he graduated from college, they would take us both on an awesome vacation. We picked Jamaica because we had both been to Mexico multiple times and I loved Jamaica the one time I visted there many years ago. We stayed at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, which was spectacular! The food, service, and sheer relaxing atmosphere were all wonderful. I have never been on a vacation where I wasn't doing something, visiting something, etc. This time, other than playing some golf, we just sat, relaxed, swam, read, napped, ate, and drank. It was the life!


We golfed at Cinnamon Hill, which had some great holes down by the water, as well as some holes situated up in the hills. Here is a picture of us on hole 5, which was right on the water. Breathtaking!


I thought I would hate just relaxing and not visiting things, seeing things, doing things. Boy was I wrong. This is one of the best vacations I have ever been on! Thanks Mom and Dad! No problem, mon!




No comments:

Post a Comment