Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry (White) Christmas

This year for Christmas my grandmother joined us again which is always fun. This is the first Christmas we have held at our house so it felt little different than Christmases past. I've never not had a Christmas in my parents home since as long as I can remember. I chose to cook breakfast while Ryan focused on a late lunch for the family. My grandmother, parents, grandfather, Ryan, and I opened presents in the morning after breakfast and just as we were wrapping up it started to snow. It was awesome to have a white Christmas in our new home surrounded by family. Later on after a late lunch my aunt and uncle joined us to open even more presents. I guess I'm still a kid at heart and would rather get 1 million tiny little presence than one large thing. It makes the day last longer and the fun too. All in all it was a day filled with family, food, and fun. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful white Christmas!

Mom, Grandma, and Dad

Ryan, Me, and my Grandpa

Ryan, my Grandma, and me
Rychar
Mom and Dad
Chef Ryan
 
Our snow covered home

No comments:

Post a Comment