Friday, September 7, 2012

I Love Lists, Friday


  1. Early Movie Concept Art. It's amazing how the creative process changes things.
  2. Nor sure if I could stomach this. Half of eating is about presentation. Walking Dead Food Truck.
  3. I will have to put this headboard in the budget. Super cool!
  4. Nintendo was a big part of my childhood. If these weren't selling for $2,000+ I would own one.
  5. When I have an extra hour with nothing else to do, I'm gonna watch these bloopers.
  6. I've tried four of these Deep Fried Foods from the State Fair of Texas. Bubblegum = awful, Butter = eh, Salsa = not good, Pineapple Upsidedown Cake = amazing.
  7. Speaking of weird food. How about S'mores Spaghetti?
  8. Star Wars Disney Character Mashups.
  9. I love Aubrey Plaza, so I think I might just have to see The To-Do List.
  10. Sherbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment