Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tower Dallas Family Dinner



Last night Ryan and I took my grandma, who is in town from Arizona, to Tower Club Dallas. My parents joined us as well to celebrate their 30 wedding anniversary. We had such an excellent time! Ryan reserved a private room for us with huge windows that overlooked Downtown Dallas from our table on the 48th floor of Thanksgiving Tower.

We started with some excellent appetizers and drinks and quickly moved on to dinner and desert. The view and food were both spectacular! Also, as the night was coming to an end, we looked off into the distance and got to see a fireworks show. It was a very special night for our family and I wish my grandma lived closer so that we could have nights like that one more often.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment