Friday, May 11, 2012

Date Night ~ Avengers Assemble


So last night Ryan and I finally went to see The Avengers movie. It was brilliant! We have seen all of the individual movies (The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America) and loved all of them. Bringing them all together in this movie, under the director of Joss Whedon no less, was just awesome. Plus, Marc Ruffalo was a million times better than Edward Norton as the Hulk. Good choice.

This movie had plenty of action, but was also very comedic. There wasn't a dead spot in the whole movie. You were either on the edge of your seat wondering what would happen next or you were laughing at a poignant punchline. This plus the Studio Movie Grill addition of a bucket of beer, nachos and popcorn made for the perfect date night. If you haven't seen this movie yet, don't just walk, run to your local theater and see it. Avengers Assemble!

(Also, I can't wait for Iron Man 3 (2013), Thor 2 (2013), Captain America 2 (2014))

1 comment:

  1. Hi I also enjoyed the movies that you listed. I too am looking forward to the those as well. I usually make it a date night with my husband.
    I am a new blogger, please follow me back.

    ReplyDelete