Friday, March 16, 2012

My Birthday

This year I had one of the best birthdays I have ever had. It was so simple but so lovely! I got to sleep in because it was on a Sunday. The minute I woke up Ryan gave me my birthday present. He made me homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. It is my favorite of all ice creams, but I always tell him never to buy it because I could eat a whole gallon in one sitting. This ice cream was the best ice cream I have ever eaten! It tasted so fresh and creamy. So, so good!

The afternoon of my birthday we went to see Cirque du Soleil's Quidam. It was one of the best Cirque shows I have seen. Not my favorite. That still belongs to Love followed by Ovo. It was an awesome show, though. It was definitely worth the price.

Finally, we ended the day by having dinner together at Kenny's Burger Joint. This is one of my favorite little places to eat, but we haven't eaten there in over a year. It is way fattening and awful for your health, if you eat the stuff that tastes good that is. What is even worse is that it was both Happy Hour and $1 rib night!  Bad for our arteries, but perfect for my birthday! We shared onion rings and a few ribs. Ryan had the Ahi Tuna Sandwich and I had the BBQ burger. Everything tasted amazing!

A great birthday! I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment