Sunday, June 27, 2010

Movie Night with the Mos


So Ryan and I had our good friends Mike and Amanda over for dinner and a movie last night. Amanda brought us this cute stuffed rat baby. Seeing as how we have three adorable pet rats, she knew it would go over well. We ended up cooking out burgers and fries and then settled in to watch Star Trek. Ryan and I have seen it a couple of times, but Mike and Amanda hadn't. I think they both ended up enjoying it more than they thought they would.

It was great to see them and Amanda is almost three moths pregnant now. It is crazy how quickly the time has passed. I am sure if it has passed this quickly for me, it must seem crazy fast to them. Anyway, we can't wait to find out if MiniMo will be a boy or a girl so we can shop for him/her and buy some cute baby things. Ryan and I aren't quite ready to have children, so it is great to have friends who are having babies. It's so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment