Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Grayson's First Christmas

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday growing up. I can say that the past few have been a little less special as we have hosted and it has seemed to fly by. I miss the days when I was a kid at Christmas and my Mom and Dad did all the work. Thankfully this year we have a new family member who helps make Christmas magical again. We had about a million presents and a house full of family. I guess it really can't get better than that.

Santa butt
Happy baby
So many presents
Half of the presents were for Grayson
Thank God Laurel got some cookies!
Aunt Laurel
Aunt Nee Nee and Uncle Bob

Nana and Papa

Nana and Pop

Papa and Great Grandma Barbara

Great Grandpa Wilbur

The Alexander Family

Four generations
Family

No comments:

Post a Comment